Your small business will undoubtedly have excess cash from time to time. Rather than holding these funds in an existing checking account, savvy business owners know that money market funds are a low risk place to hold your cash while it is idle. And, no amount of cash is too large or small.
SHORT TERM INVESTMENT
ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS' CAPITAL
Money Market Accounts*: Do not let extra cash sit idle in the bank. Our business money market accounts offer:
- No minimum balances
- Free check writing privileges
- Monthly statements with payee detail that track all checks that you write
- Debit card, so you can make easy cash withdrawls at ATM machines nationwide
- Visit our learning center or call 1-877-WFN-4YOU (1-877-936-4968) to learn more.
Learning Center Open Account
* An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guarenteed by any government agency and although many funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money.